Universal Joint Cross
Details of Fixtures developed for Part No. 1310,1410,1510, SPL - 90 and 1710.
- To check Over All Length ( O A L ) on Carbide V block with respect to face.
- To check dace symmetry with respect to opposite face location on Carbide stopper.
- To check step length L1 and L2.
- OD run out Checking Fixture.
- Combination block Gauge to check Diameter ( GO / NO GO Type ) with face location.
Details of Fixtures developed for Part No. 1251, 1310, 1410, 1510, 1710, 1911, 2021, 2341, 2351 & SPL -90.
- ' L ' Plate fixture with ' V ' location by expending Collet Mandrel to make cross hole boring operation on CNC machine. (3 station).
- Expending Collet Mandrel to make finish O.D. Turning operation.
- Expending Collet Mandrel to make counter bore operation.
- Running plate fixture with ' V ' clampings to make tail - end chamfer.
- Counter depth checking fixture.
- Expanding Collet Mandrel to suit balancing machine to balance the component.
- Yoke rough symmetry checking fixture with location to pre-broach bore.
- Yoke face symmetry checking fixture with respect to cross hole bore.