- Self Release Taper Gauges
- Self Release 7 / 24 Taper Gauges
Selection & Ordering
Selection of correct male or female Gauges depends on :
- Type of Gauge
- Type of Taper
- Standard Specifications
We also manufacture the following types of taper gauges
|ISO / BT Gauge||30 to 80|
|B - Taper Gauge||B10 to B24|
|Jacob Taper Gauge||0 to 12|
|Metric Taper Gauge||40 to 120|
|ER Taper Gauge||8 to 40|
|Jarno Taper Gauge||2 to 20|
Description & Features
- The ISO Taper Gauges, both Plug and Ring type are made of superior quality high Carbon Chrome alloy Steel.
- Heat Treated and hardened to 58-60 HRC, to provide a high degree of wear resistance.
- Fine lapped to get maximum seating and surface finish.
- The Taper Gauges are rough ground and kept for a long period of time before finishing is given; this is done to prevent any distortions and ensure stability through their use.
The Taper Gauges finds its use in manufacture of Milling Machines, Milling Machine arbors, Core tooling etc.
- They are used to check the taper bore of milling machine spindles or female sockets.
- They are used to check the external taper of Milling Machine Arbors or CNC tooling.
Scope of Supply
The Smitra Taper Gauges are made to IS : 9475 - 1980, and are available in two types :
- Taper Plug Gauges.
- Taper Ring Gauges.
Ordering Example :
- Smitra Taper Plug Gauge / ISO - 30.
- Smitra Taper Ring Gauge / ISO - 50.
- Smitra Taper Plug Gauge : 7 / 24 taper 40 / IS - 9475.
- Smitra Taper Ring Gauge : 7 / 24 taper 60 / IS - 9475.